"We commit to reflect Christ, cultivate the relevancy and excitement of learning and impact the world through service."
"Our students grow to be spiritually mature, socially compassionate, intellectually competent, and independently capable members of society."
We achieve this vision by guiding our students to:
||Live a life based upon a personal relationship with God by
- Experiencing God through prayer, Bible study, nature, and human relationships;
- Celebrating God’s love through community worship and service,
- Appreciating the Christian heritage of the Seventh-day Adventist Church,
- Developing a belief system based upon Biblical principles.
||Experience the excitement and relevancy of education by
- Developing the ability to learn independently,
- Learning through curiosity, exploration, and creativity;
- Demonstrating competency in the areas of reading, writing, mathematics, and technology;
- Achieving the knowledge and skills necessary for success in college and the workplace.
||Apply Christian principles for service by
- Accepting a personal responsibility for others,
- Identifying and meeting the needs of others through service,
- Valuing and appreciating human rights and diversity,
- Utilizing social skills and leadership to enhance the community.
||Refine and use independent living skills by
- Developing effective social and communication skills,
- Recognizing personal responsibility for healthy living,
- Demonstrating a superior work ethic,
- Enriching life with standards of morality, integrity, and accountability.
||Navigate a successful high school experience by
- Understanding the importance and power of choice,
- Creating and following individualized learning goals,
- Establishing a balanced approach to life.