(707) 431-5100 (707) 431-5100

Discover Rio: Nov. 17

campus on a foggy morning

Open House for all Sonoma County 7-8th graders on Wednesday, Nov. 17 from 4:30-6:00 pm.

Come see our drama class perform live, listen to our music groups, see student projects, and meet our teachers to find out if Rio Lindo Adventist Academy could be your future high school.
Rio was just named #2 private high school in Sonoma County and #1 for diversity according to Niche 2022 rankings. Rio’s student body is 25% “day” students who drive in from all over Sonoma County. The remaining 75% of students live on campus in the dorms.

Come visit us at 3200 Rio Lindo Ave., Healdsburg, CA 95448

Call 707-431-5100 ext. 112 or email if you have any questions.

Schedule of Open House event:
4:30 pm- Meet and Greet, Art Exhibition
4:50 pm- Welcome, Learn about Rio
5:00 pm- Performing Arts showcase; drama, music performances
5:25 pm- Admission Information, FAQ’s
5:35 pm- Student-led short campus tours

6:00 pm- Grab an info packet on your way out and stay in touch!